Saturday, October 19, 2013

Does Karma have a G-Spot?





Karma, according to the Urban Dictionary is the belief that all of your actions will have equal repercussions, affecting you. This means that if you do something good something good will happen to you. And if you do something bad, something bad will happen to you. Pretty simple philosophy? My question is.............Does Karma have a G-spot? If so, I would like to find it. I think sometime we get a 2 for 1 reverse split on the karma stock and if we can locate the spot, we might get ahead.

As I have been following politics for so long, I can't help but wonder if it has made me a bitter man? I get so caught up into it that it consumes me. I post and talk about it. I have lost friends over it and for what? To get put on the naughty list at the NSA? I have not made one difference in this world over my political beliefs, but I have in my religious and moral beliefs! Helping other people and living a wholesome life with love and giving. That, I owe to my parents for raising me in a manner in which respect and forgiveness was lived in order to receive it one must give it. Although my actions, thoughts and vocabulary come across as rough or crude, I really do want to make a difference in this world. Leaving a legacy is something everyone should think about. That is like your trademark on life! Would your children be proud to tell your legacy? If I cannot influence anyone regarding my political views, then why should I express them?

Stress is the number one progressor of the FTD disease that I have. Work on something that will make people think.!Make people grow and make them AWARE!! While I can!!! Something that is going to relax me and not stress me the fuck out!! Self induced stress progressing a disease that thrives on stress? Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out!! Since I have started this blog, it really has given me the opportunity to organize thoughts and record them. It gives me the chance to reread what I forget that I write. I would hate to be repetitive with stories because I have a lot of them to tell and no time to repeat them. HA!

Shit is getting real here at the Hanika household. The wife sprung a big garage sale on my ass Thursday and said to organize all of my tools to get them sold. "TOOL SALE" She says. This is Saturday and she is making me sit down there and watch strangers walk away with the tools I used to pay for the food I fed my family with for a long time. Each tool has its own story and memory. Jobs that I have worked on and reminiscing of the time I was a productive working man. Now I sit in my wheelchair and people are wanting to give me more money than I am asking for them. I don't want pity, I don't really care just take the shit and leave. The only reason we are selling my tools is because we sold our house so we can move into a single level home that will accommodate future medical concerns. Our new home has less square feet so I understand.

I really enjoyed her (Tammi the wife) uncle coming by last night. Uncle Bobby and his best friend Doug. What a hoot, if you didn't know them you would think they were a couple the way they bicker at each other. Funny! I am glad he loaded up on things that he could use because him and his family have been great support for Tammi and I.

Speaking of support, I saw a lady this week that was at a benefit that was held in my families honor. A very good friend of ours who is also my old boss organized the benefit. But this gal was there and she said can I talk to you? I said yes. We sat down and she showed quite an interest in my health issues as she wanted me to explain it to her. Like my friend Howard Glick says if someone is willing to listen, let's make them aware of this disease. She worked for one of those death factories. You know the one that you go to for the end of your life places? No, not Via Christi, the hospice death machine!! I love Hospice and it has comforted many of my family and friends in there transition period. Anyway, this lady starts telling me of the different stages I am going to be going through and that I am not quite ready for their services...........yet. I am thinking if this gal is trying to give me a sales pitch or what? But, I am at a party having a good time and then she proceeds to tell me she is a nurse. Wow! I am thinking, what a career! A profession where you are always right with the outcome! Not sure, and I didn't want to make a fuss at the party and I don't remember much of all that she said. But, she did leave an impression............as the Grim Reaper!!!

Well it is time to go out and watch my things slowly disappear in the sale. I told Tammi I was going in to warm up as it is 30 something degrees here. Be well all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment